Thursday, September 16, 2010

September 15, 2010 at Munich, Germany

Venue: Olympic Stadium
Opening Act(s): OneRepublic
Main Set: Return of the Stingray Guitar, Beautiful Day, I Will Follow, Get On Your Boots, Magnificent, Mysterious Ways - My Sweet Lord, Elevation, Until the End of the World - Anthem, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, North Star, Mercy, In A Little While, Miss Sarajevo, City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Funky Town - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (remix) - Two Tribes - Relax, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Mothers of the Disappeared, Walk On - You'll Never Walk Alone
Encore(s): One, Amazing Grace - Where the Streets Have No Name - Purple Rain, Ultraviolet, With or Without You, Moment of Surrender, Singin' in the Rain
Comments: A couple times during the show, Bono praises the doctors and nurses that performed back surgery on him in Munich earlier in the year. 'One' includes the 'Hear us coming' coda. It begins to rain during the encore, prompting Bono to sing about the weather. After 'Moment of Surrender' ends, he leads the crowd in a short rendition of 'Singin' in the Rain.'

source : http://www.u2tours.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment