Monday, September 27, 2010

September 26, 2010 at San Sebastian, Spain

Venue: Anoeta Stadium

Opening Act(s): Interpol

Main Set: Return of the Stingray Guitar, Beautiful Day, I Will Follow, Get On Your Boots, Magnificent, Mysterious Ways, Elevation, Until the End of the World, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Spanish Eyes, Mercy, In A Little While, Miss Sarajevo, City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (remix) - Relax, Sunday Bloody Sunday, MLK, Walk On - You'll Never Walk Alone

Encore(s): One, Amazing Grace - Where the Streets Have No Name, Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me, With or Without You, Moment Of Surrender

Comments: Spanish Eyes is played for the first time since August 8, 2001, in Barcelona. Bono closes the show by mentioning that yesterday was the 34th anniversary of U2's first meeting in Larry's parents' house in Dublin.

source : http://www.u2tours.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment