Wednesday, December 22, 2010

U2 - Intro (partial) + Return Of The Stingray Guitar (Helsinki II 2010) -MULTICAM DRAFT-



by : watermark260783

While waiting for more answers from youtube users (regarding videos for Helsinki I+II, and Athens - if u r watching this and have filmed something in HD at those concerts, plz contact me!) I did a rough draft for Space Oddity and Return Of The Stingray Guitar with the videos I already got.

This might not be the final edit.

Sadly I don't have as many videos as I had for Frankfurt (for some songs I only have 3-4 cameras while for others 5+) but it's gonna be neat anyway ;).

The audio used is Bono's IEM but it will likely be replaced by an audio matrix.
Thank you to everybody who contributed to this so far! You will be credited in the final DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment