Thursday, June 25, 2015

Setlist : 06/24/2015 United Center - Chicago, Illinois, USA

06/24/2015 United Center - Chicago, Illinois, USA
The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone), The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (snippet) / My Kind Of Town(snippet) / I Can See For Miles (snippet)Out Of Control (snippet) / Vertigo / It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It) (snippet), I Will Follow, Iris (Hold Me Close), Cedarwood Road, Song For Someone, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Raised By Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet), Until The End Of The World /Love And Peace Or Else (snippet), (Intermission), Invisible, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Mysterious Ways / Young Americans (snippet), Elevation, Ordinary Love, Every Breaking Wave, Bullet The Blue Sky / Anthem (snippet)The Hands That Built America (snippet) / Pride (In The Name Of Love), Beautiful Day / My Kind Of Town (snippet) / I Remember You (snippet), With Or Without You, 
encores: City Of Blinding Lights, Mother And Child Reunion (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / California (There Is No End To Love) (snippet), I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For /People Have The Power (snippet)
comment: Larry accidentally began playing the drum beat of Out Of Control during Vertigo's intro. Elevation was played in honour of the Chicago Blackhawks, who a few days previously won the Stanley Cup at this very venue. Pride contained a passionate reference to the recent tragic racially-motivated massacre in Charleston, South Carolina. At the end of Beautiful Day, Bono spoke of the successful Irish referendum for marriage equality before the snippet of I Remember You. Mick Jagger, Chris Rock, and Paul McGuinness were all in attendance and Bono acknowledged them before I Still Haven't Found.

No comments:

Post a Comment