Thursday, April 4, 2013

U2.COM : 'Always There For Me...'

'U2 are a very important part of my life. They have always been there for me through thick and thin, Marking the best moments in my life. From my father taking me on a trip to Ireland for a concert, to seeing them 8 times over 4 countries with my girlfriend for the 360 tour. ( We are now getting married.) 4 guys so important...'

That's Jonathan Craig, the man behind the U22 Zombie vid, one of our previous competition winners. He and other competition winners have been speaking to bigwave over on Zootopia

Meantime, the judges are now in session to decide the five winners of our U2FTGU competition. White smoke expected next week.  For some of the best entries take a look at the rotating gallery on the homepage of Zootopia or scroll down the twitter feed to the right.  You can also check in with @u2com on Twitter or search #U2FTGU.

No comments:

Post a Comment